Graphics Courtesy of: http://rainbowrowgraphics.com
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my everyday life.
Rubber Ducky, You're The One!
"There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
I am posting the Brunch really early this week because I am leaving today for North Carolina and won't be back until Monday. And, I'm making this a true vacation, and NOT taking my laptop! Yay! So enjoy and see you next week!
1) Do you take baths or showers? showers most of the time
2) Do you like the water super hot or just tepid? super hot
3) Do you use bath gel, bath crystals, bubble bath, or other scented stuff? yes, all of the above
4) What do you like to do when you take a bath?read
5) What is your one item essential to a great bath?bubble bath
1. What's on your refrigerator? (Please feel free to use a picture to answer.) A lot of different magnets
2. What color is your refrigerator? Ivory
3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side? side
4. How old is your fridge? Does it match your stove? I don't know...it was here when I got here. No, it doesn't
5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge? I don't know...my boyfriend does it when I'm at work.
1) What state were you born in? Colorado
2) What state do you currently live in? Florida
3) How many states have you been in? (and yes, driving through counts!)
4) If you had your choice regardless of cost, which of the 50 states
would you choose to live in? Colorado
5) Which of the 50 states would you rather die than live in? Louisiana, Mississippi, or Alabama
Friday, March 25, 2005
Appetizer - What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Gone in 60 Seconds
Soup - Name something that reminds you of your childhood. Computers...both of my parents worked with them
Salad - If you had to live in a large city, which one would you want it to be? Denver
Main Course - What's a "big word" you like to use to impress people? I don't use big words to impress people...I use them when they come naturally
Dessert - Describe your hairstyle. long, wavy